vendredi 28 janvier 2022

I'm back

 

  

  Hello fellow followers! It's been a while since I've posted on this blog but I'm back :-) My hectic rl got the better of all my goodwill, but I can once again devote time to posts.
 
 To get off to a smooth start, I'm going to post you the different photos of the contest in which I participated, Miss and Mister Elegance 2022, from the outfit of the casting to the outfits of the grand finale through the different challenges. 
 
Then I will post some blogs about gifts received by the contest sponsors. I hope you like them because I love them :-)
 
Finally, I wanted to let you know my decision regarding this blog. First of all, know that I will not be sponsored, I want to remain free to post what I like and above all, important point in my case, at the pace I want, without deadlines or pressure. It will allow me to stay regular and not have to give up like last time. 
 
 For the same reasons, I would put fewer texts. There will still be descriptions and links but comments will no longer be systematic. There will be, but from time to time. 
 
Finally for the backgrounds, I will mainly take photos on neutral backgrounds. As for the texts, there will always be photos on Sims and with background but this will not always be the case. My rl time no longer allows me to make blogs that are too elaborate, otherwise I will become very unproductive again. It will remain but punctually :-) 
 
 I hope you will like this new version and that we will all together take on a new rhythm and a new momentum. See you soon and thank you very much for following me :-)
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire