dimanche 30 octobre 2016

Petit Chat - Harvest Heels

FOR THE LOST & FOUND EVENT
DATE: oct 22-30th

Shoes : Petit Chat - Harvest Heels

This morning when I woke up, I unpacked my boxes and I tried these pretty shoes from Petit Chat. They are very original with their curious heels and little laces on top. You can customize each part of the shoes with a very convenient hud.
They work on all types of feet and are available in 10 colors (yes 10! Impossible not to find color you like)
I'm so sorry, I'm a little late due to my rl. Today is the last day of the event. So RUN !!!


Petit Chat Mainstore :http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rayne%20and%20PetitChat/210/24/31


*********************************************************************************************************************************

                     
                      Hair : Magika - Honey Whiskey      

                      Lingerie : Erratic - Ella

                      Bracelet : Lazuri - Classic Pearls
                      http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lazuri/129/139/23

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire