dimanche 10 septembre 2017

Petit Chat - Lock Me Necklace

FOR THE DARKNESS MONTHLY EVENT
DATE: Sept 5th - 30th

Lock me is the name of the collar proposed by Petit Chat for the darkness monthly event.
Me, I'd rather say Unlock me. This necklace is a rampart to my heart. Will you be able to find the key? ;-)
If you want to try, I specify this necklace comes with a hud driven 4 metal options + 4 colors for the lock. And he is copy and mod. Is not that wonderful?
Also, let's go to the darkness monthly event !

 Necklace : Petit Chat - Lock Me 


**************************************************************************************************************************
                      I wear also :
           
                      Hair :  Tukinowaguma - Cornes (for The Trunk Show Event)
                     
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/16/46/28

                     

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire