dimanche 20 août 2017

Petit Chat - Abigail

FOR THE CHAPTER FOUR EVENT
DATE: August 4th - 30th


Boho is one of my favorite looks. That could be elegant, but also natural and relax. All that I love. Also, when I saw Little Chat proposed for the Chapter Four this cute headband I was very happy. Perfect for my wardrobe :-)
It comes with a hud so you can customize it all (8 options on 5 parts): the lace, the metal, the stone, the gem and the little pearl. And if you need it's copy and modify.
So let's go to the Chapter Four.


 Headband : Petit Chat - Abigail 



**************************************************************************************************************************
                      I wear also :
           
                      Hair :  Analog Dog - Franceska 
                     
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/179/116/24

                    

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire