dimanche 16 avril 2017

De Boutique Celo & Cece boots

FOR THE SWANK EVENT
DATE: April 07 - 30th 


 Outfit : De Boutique - Celo with Cece boots   
    (exclusive for Swank Event)


 De Boutique created for the Swank event this sweater dress and leather jacket. The hud give you 3 colors for the jackets and 3 colors for the dress.
I chose this combination because I think the colors get married very well and I love the small details "Fashion Victim" on the front. I am a fashion victim and I claim it lol

 You can find also in this exclusive pack the high boots named Cece. It's a bonus for the Swank event but you can also find them in the shop in various other colors. They perfectly fit the legs.

You have until the end of the month for have it so run!
 
 **************************************************************************************************************************
                    
                     
I wear also :
           
                      Hair : Exile - Royal Command      

                      Earrings : Ryca - Heavy      

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire