dimanche 25 décembre 2016

De Boutique - Bella Knit Dress

FOR THE SWANK EVENT
DATE: Dec 07th - 31th

 
Outfit : De Boutique - Bella Knit Dress (at the Swank event)

 Dear Santa Claus, thank you for all these gifts but please I still have again a wish to ask you :   I still have a wish again to ask you
I wish peace on earth
I wish happiness and joy to all humans
I wish carefree and safe for all children
I wish full attention to the animals
I wish everyone was very very happy
Can you do that for me? Please Santa Claus :-)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !

***********************************************************************************
                      I wear also :                     

                      Hair : Analog Dog - Bowie      

                      Boots : Just Because - Anna

                      Earrings : Ryca - Medusa

                      Ring : Mandala - Sinra - Season 2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire